Sunday, July 13, 2008

How to: get the perfect picture

Ever since I've started a blog, I find myself taking multiple pictures of the same thing, because I know that when I go to post the pictures I want to choose the very best one. My original plan was to just pick the best of these pictures and post it on the blog, however, as I was going through them it made me laugh cause in each shot Nate gets more and more into it. Well in all honestly I think he just wanted to get it over with and he knew I would keep bugging him until I got the shot I wanted.
Here is how it all went down:
We were at the movies and I said "Nate go make the same pose as the Hulk" , he kept saying no, don't make me, that's stupid. After I kept bugging him, I finally got him to go over there. and I got this shot below.Well then I said, "Come on Nate just flex your muscles" in which I got the shot below.
"Nate the light was too dim, do it again"
And here is when the magic happened. I got the picture I wanted, and he was ultimately humiliated.
It's a good thing that he never really checks our blog or else he would probably be emabarrased, but let's just not say anything to him okay

5 comments:

Halladay212 said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does that with the millions of pictures! Hope you guys are doing well....hey when are ever going to come visit your old home in the o.c. i've got a nice little room for you to stay in!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ok Regan I know you are going to kill me but I put the family picture of her blessing day on my blog it was the only one and I didn't realize it was the crazy hair one until I looked you still lokk hot:)

Alison said...

That is seriously RAD! You guys are the best! We miss you so much! Come visit soon!

The Mcclellan's said...

Regan I love it. I love that Nate is showing off his big muscles. I really miss you guys. How is life?

Larvin and Ashley said...

Those pictures seriously cracked me up! I miss you guys!