Sunday, January 4, 2009

Playing Catch Up- August 2008


I have gotten really behind on my blogging as many of you already have realized that. One of my New Years goals is to do better. I've debated a lot on catching up to date or just starting fresh for the new year, and as I went through the 600 pics that I've taken from August still now, I decided I would just do a brief catch up. So the next few posts will all be catching up. Starting with August. Nate's 30th birthday was on the 25th. At this time, we did not know I was pregnant, so do not try to look at my belly just yet. Those will come soon.




I through a little surprise party for Nate. Here he is blowing out one of his favorites, Bananas Foster


We got a picture of Nate with the guys



And then of course we got one of us girls. At the time we were all lauging, because I was practically the only girl there that was not pregnant. Heather thought she would include me by putting her hand on my tummy, little did we know, I was actually pregnant with the rest of them.





Nate's best friend Beave and his pregnant wife Kayla came also

TC, Des, Raylee and Nate


My mom and Dad took Nate out to Dinner a few times for his birthday

The Sushi chef made nate a little orange mouse.
Ryan and Nate Nate's the big 3 OHappy Birthday! I love you!














1 comment:

ASU fan said...

Nate is the youngest looking 30 year old ever. You'll always be young. He's the BEST!