Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Years in Cali

Well, I've finally made it to blogging 2009 happenings, so at least I am somewhat progressing.
For New years this year Nate and I took a trip over to Cali to visit our friends and family. When We lived out there, we got to meet some life long friends. It was seriously so much fun to go and visit all of them. Here are my girl friends that I made while living in Huntington Beach. We were all in the same ward together. On the left is Mindy, on the right is her sister Michelle who was visiting, and on the bottom is Annie. When we lived there, Mindy and Annie both had a baby, but I of course did not. I would always try to get their kids to like me the best, but it never worked. I would always try to get them all to take pictures with me but they would not have it. haha! I know that deep down I really am their favorite though! (side note, These pictures crack me up cause I thought I was sooooooo pregnant when I was up there and now I look at these pics and I just look fat haha. It's funny how your head makes you think you look soo pregnant, when in reality you are not that big yet)

Mindy's girl Cameron is such a doll. She is just as sweet as can be!
Here are all the guys. I think Josh and Greg have developed man crushes since Nate and I moved away.



The girls




This was my first time meeting little Brianna. This is Annie's youngest. She is so tiny and so cute!

Here's Nate and Case at G.A.Y. my favorite place ever. I miss their yogurt so much!
Case and Sean are such good friends, it is so cute to see them play together.

They even get in trouble together! Here they are in time out making sad faces.
Awe, how can you stay mad at those faces!
After hanging out with my friends in HB, we headed to Valencia to visit my sister Trisha and her family.

I was so excited to see my neices. This was also my first time meeting Gwen. She is the best baby. I totally love her!!!! Sadie is such a good big sister!

Here's my neice and nephew Sadie and Max. I cannot believe how grown up they are.

While we were up there, We all did this competition on the trapoline where you see how many times you can bounce while sitting. I thought it was so funny to see Nate do this. Too bad it's sideways. Oh well.
I miss them so much!

Here's me and my sister with Gwen. She is so cute! I love her! I wish we lived closer to them, we seriously have so much fun whenever we are together.

Saturday night, we road tripped back home so we could make it in time for Brielle baby blessing. She was just adorable as always.


Thanks to everyone in Cali for letting us stay with you and for hanging out with us. We miss you guys so much. Hopefully we will come out again soon!

3 comments:

ASU fan said...

Where was Kirby? New baby really cute!

ASU fan said...

Brielle is a cutie!

Alison said...

Why didn't we get in on the fun??? We missed out... :( Would have been fun to see you guys and your cute belly!