Sunday, March 15, 2009

January wrap up


Things are going good. In this post I'm wrapping up January. Everything has been really good in the pregnancy. So far, any complaints that I've had are really not that bad. I'm so grateful that things have been fairly easy for me so far. Here is Nate and I at 27 weeks pregnant.


Nate says he's just trying to make me feel good by not having to put on weight by myself. Speaking of sympathy pregnancies, the other day Nate cracked me up when I got a text from him saying "are you hot right now? Cause I think I'm having sympathy sweats".
I must say, being pregnant this time of year has been awesome. I was comfortable not cold this whole winter. I don't know what I will do besides be miserable if I ever am pregnant during the hot months here.
One weekend, My parents, Nate and I thought it would be fun to ride the light rail into Phoenix and have lunch and walk around. The day started off fun and energetic. Here we are getting our passes.

Here we are riding the light rail for the first time (well besides Nate. His department at work has been involved somewhat in the light rail. So he got to ride it before it was even open.) In phoenix we had a lot of fun, but coming home we were all exhausted. So exhausted that Nate and I looked up at one point to realize my parents had fallen asleep. We were laughing so hard.


I don't know why, but they remind me of Weekend at Bernie's. I think that is what made this even funnier.
Then On a Monday, I got a text from my aunt letting me know that my cousin Marybeth was getting married The Next Day.
My first reaction was WHAT??????? This was news to all of us.
Marybeth is the craziest girl I know, so I don't know why it shocked me to find out that she would plan a wedding in a day. Anyway, She has been talking and dating this guy online for a while now. In December she went out to Colorado and met him for the first time. He shortly moved here and then they got married! It was Crazy!!
Here are pics from the wedding.





Here is the groom Thomas





I think Thomas is flashing a Star wars symbol or something here.


Marybeth, strutting her stuff!

We kept asking Thomas if Marybeth was Naughty or Nice. HAHA, I don't think he got our inside joke. We quickly filled him in on the infamous Naughty or Nice story involving Marybeth.
Kinzi was in town and it was baby central. She came to visit Jaime and Tessa's adorable baby boy Gage. I forgot to get a pic of him. But it was so fun to hang out with some of my favorite girls.



My cousin Emily had her baby Jace that same weekend. He is so cute!
And here is a pic of Little Leah, Carrie's baby. I can't handle her little cheeks!

6 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Your parents totally look like weekend at Bernies. I love it. Is that your cousin we met. That is crazy. It looks good for pulling it off so fast.

Alison said...

You are so cute prego! I can't believe your cousin got married so fast! I remember when she came to visit you when you lived in that awesome appartment! Fun times!

laura said...

I was just thinking I like the name Jace! Cute. You are the cutest prego girl!!

ASU fan said...

Cute Belly!

The Reebs' said...

Oh my gosh, hold on Im still laughing so hard!! Naughty or Nice got hitched?? Not that I think THAT is funny but the fact that I think that that might be the craziest couple Ive ever seen...he seems like he may have one of those light sabre swords in his tux pocket..... Perfect for MaryBeth. Hope he gets all the man in a box shows he wants! Oh man, I must have follow ups with this shocking news! Thanks for making me laugh! Good for MaryBeth. By the way, that is one cute pregnant belly, yours is cute too:) Really, way to distribute evenly...I am in the frumpiest stage right now...it SUCKS!! But so exciting:)

Anonymous said...

My stomach seriously hurts from laughing so hard at this post. Congrats to Marybeth;)!!
I'm so glad we got to hang out other night, it was fun!
Just so you know.... my anigiogram is scheduled for Tuesday so i'll keep you updated:)
You are the cutest pregnant girl. OF COURSE!! Can't wait to see baby reganater!