Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Shower/ mini wedding

WOW!!! I am seriously so thankful for everyone that came and helped throw me the greatest shower ever!!! I can't tell you how awesome it was to be able to get all my friends and family together to celebrate this special occasion. There is one thing for sure, Winston is very popular already and he has a lot of people who love him.


Here is a recap of this wonderful day. PS. the reason I call this my mini wedding is cause I got a little out of hand on the guest list. I think all my friends especially Laura had heart attacks when they saw how big it was going to be. oops! Here's my mom above and my sister Marlee below. They were such big helps at puting this all together.


Here are just some of the millions of clothes that Winston got. One things for sure, this baby is not going to be naked much.




So here is where I have to brag about my sister Marlee. She is so talented and went ALL out on this diaper cake and basket as well as these amazing cupcakes.




So, Marlee and my mom went in on this diaper cake full of goodies. They had so much stuff that they ran out of space on the diaper cake and had to come up with the basket shown above in order to use all the fun toys and accessories that they bought. The picture does no justice unfortunately.











Marlee also made a hundred of these adorable animal cupcakes. They were yummy too. The poor girl had a back ache for days after making each of these.



The Elephant



The lion




The monkey





Here is Nate and I before the shower started.



Me with Nate's mom. She is so great!


There were so many adorable babies there too. Winston is going to have so much fun playing with all his little buddies when he gets here.


Here is Annabelle, Lynn girl. Lynn and Annabelle came all the way out from California to help throw my shower!!! How nice is that? Thanks you guys so much.


Carrie and Leah



Kristen and Karis


Sarah on the right was visiting her family from NY. It was so nice theat she could come .


Here's Heidi, Stacy and baby Eli




Kristen with her raffle prize


Me with Desiree, my sister in law. She was at lunch break from work, while I was getting ready to chow down on that plate of food. Ok let me take a minute to brag about the food. I still have dreams about it. It was AWESOME I was in pregnancy food heaven!


Vanessa with Emily and baby Jace



Heather and Jenn. Brielle stayed home with dad.


Me and two of my oldest friends Jess and Nichelle. We go way way back. Especially Nich and I.


Tricia and Kristen and Karis


Lynn and Marci. (PS Marci is responsible for those amazing crepes which were to die for. Lynn made the carmel chocolate pretzels. Oh my gosh I'm so hungry right now. Can you tell?)




Me with my mom and Marlee


Me with Laura and Rachel. Laura, thank you so much for everything you did to put this together and for coming from Tuscon to go to my shower. Rachel, thanks for coming all the way from Utah just for this. You are the best.



I know I keep saying it, but thanks again to everyone. I seriously had such a good time. I felt so loved and blessed to have so many great friends and to have such a supportive family. I love you all and can't thank you enough.

9 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

Regan! Your shower looked amazing! :) How fun..and you are adorable preg! :)

The Gibbens said...

What a great shower! What great gifts and friends and babies and family!!! Winston is so blessed! so is his mommy ( I love the name by the way!) Happy baby having!!!

Travis and Marie said...

I wish I was there...that food looks amazing! You look amazing....I want to look amazing when I'm pregnant...maybe in another life....not this one, I'm done being pregnant....

rachel lee said...

I wouldnt have missed it! It was the best shower I have ever been to...

dan and ashley said...

how cute is that diaper MOUNTAIN- not cake! and those cupcakes are adorable. your sis rocks! i'm sad i missed your shower.. it seems like you had more people from out of state than here in az!! :)

Colburns said...

Wow I can't believe he is almost here! Your shower looked amazing your sister is so talented. I love the diaper cake and the cupcakes. It is so fun to see all those familiar faces!

laura said...

You just made me hungry talking about your shower food! It really was the best shower. I can't get over the cute cupcakes! I will throw you a mini wedding anyday :) I might have to come in town to take Dallas to the airport Saturday night (I know we live there!!) I wish you could go to dinner with me :(

The Mcclellan's said...

Wow you really did have a mini wedding. That is awesome. I love all the cakes and decorations. So did you get everything you need or what is left that I can get you. Are you still on bedrest. I hope not.

ASU fan said...

You have the nicest bestest friends. They through you a great shower.