Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Police Concert!


Nate is such a thoughtful guy. When the police tickets went on sale, they sold out in the first fifteen minutes. Nate knew how much my mom loved Sting and wanted to get her tickets for mother's day, and also for Father's day for my dad. So Nate got 4 tickets so we could take my parents to the concert. It was so fun to do something nice for them for a change. They are always so nice and helpful to us! Well we had a good time, the place was packed. I don't know many of their songs, but I love the song Roxanne! We had an awesome time! Thanks Nate!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW!! That was sweet of Nate. What a great guy. Well I am glad you guys had a great time at the concert. Its been a while since I have been to a concert, sounds fun. I really want to go to the American Idol concert. But I probably won't. Have a great day

Jake and Lynn said...

That is so cute and fun that you guys got to go to the concert. Nate is so thoughtful.

emmielou said...

I love that you guys went to the Police concert. Sounds like lots of fun!

Kimberly said...

Hey Regan!
Its Kim Knight Carroll! How are you?! You guys back in AZ? I was looking at someones blog and saw your name so i thought i would drop by and say hey! Come check out my blog and you can see our cute baby girl! www.phx2atl.blogspot.com
Talk to you later!

Kim Carroll