Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dave and Buster's anyone?

On Stacia's last night in town, we did a little celebrating by getting a group together to go to Dave and Busters to eat and play at the arcade!!! We had a really fun time. Here is Sabrina and I. We were so happy that Darren and Alyne came. They are so funny!
So while we were waiting for our food, we got a little out of control, we thought it would be funny to each do a sexy shot. (haha why do I always find myself in these situations, first O faces, now this)
Since Stacia and Sabrina are single, they know how to be sexy. Me however, I totally have no mo-jo. I couldn't stop laughing.
After many errors I finally gained control.
I should take some lessons from Darren.Or maybe our waiter could give me some tips. haha!After dinner we gamed it up!!
It was great watching other people get so into their games. This guy had the thickest mustache, you can barely see him, but he was very amusing.
Group shot!Girl's shot

Later at Dave and Busters Ryan and his friends met up with us. They talked us into going across the way to dance. But what sold us was that there was a mechanical bull! Are you kidding me, Nate was in heaven! There was a long line to get in, so it was the perfect time to.... Take pictures for the blog! I love this pic, I really might think I might frame it!
Ok by far the funniest part of the night was Nate riding the mechanical bull. Not once, not twice, but three times in a row. The best part is the way he rode the bull, if you can even call that riding. He was sooo sore the next few days, but it was so worth it just to watch!

3 comments:

Heckroth Family said...

Regan, I love you! You are hillarious, I miss you so much! I have to tell you that I was crying from laughing so hard when I watched Nate "ride" the bull! Classic!

Sabrina said...

I got all sad when I saw this post because it made me miss you guys. But, hell, that was a fun night!! Stacia was totally awesome. Tell her hi for me. And girl, I'm sure you still got some mojo.

ASU fan said...

The video of Nate riding the bull is so funny. The pictures are great . Stacia looks amazing and of course so does Maybeth.