Monday, August 4, 2008

Mindyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Come Back!!!!


Oh just posting is already making me sad, cause I miss her so much. Remember I am still a few months behind, so everything I'm posting is kinda old news. But let me just tell you that I was so happy that Mindy and Co. came to AZ and visited. We had so much fun! Mindy and I met in Huntington Beach when we lived there. Her and Josh were in our ward. We hung out all the time and had endless trips to Peiways, Rubios, and GAY (Great American Yogurt). Man I can't even tell you how much fun memories we have.

Here she is with her two cute kids. Case and Cameron

Little Cameron is getting so big Case is by far the sweetest little kid I know. I think he was the first diaper I ever changed. Well actually I started, dry heaved, then Mindy stepped in and finished. haha! Man I have no idea how I'll ever survive parenting.

One of my favorite parts of her trip out was that Laura was in town too. We had a fun little get together one night. Here are all us girls

Carrie was such a trooper this night. she was so tired and prego, but she came because she I bugged her all week about it. Here we are taking a pic in the most awkward position ever, we had our heads lifted up against the wall. We were tired and thought it was funny.

The boys playing texas hold em
Tylie and Case played cute together, why do I feel like I was interrupting a special moment?
I don't know who's going to be the better mom someday me or Tylie. Actually Tylie is awesome with babies, despite the picture and the video that I have below. Why does this little one crack me up so much!
Langdon and Heather on the other hand are going to make great parents. I can't wait for little Brooklyn Bridges to get here.
Another pic of my little buddy Case. Come back and visit soon, Pleeeeeease!!!


Ok here a funny video of Tylie and Case from the party, I told Laura I'd post it, it's pretty long. The first thirty seconds is my favorite part though. If you watch it, be sure to turn off my music and have the volume up. Listen to tylie. It's a crack up.

Sorry Laura for exploiting your child oh yeah I antagonize her a little bit too. haha, I just can't contain myself, I'm so bad!

5 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

Regan I love it. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am jealous I wish we could have come. Sorry were bad friends and haven't visited.

laura said...

Haha! I just got your message on my phone. I would have called you last night but my gay phone never works! That is so funny. Where was I during all of this? You are going to be a fun mom! Tylie is going to be a bossy older sister one day!

Taya said...

umm so i just saw that Jeremy got a wedding shout out and I got nothin!! And you were my matron of honor!!

Laura said...

Hey I guess your old email doesn't work anymore cuz I tried to email you about the girls night out. Are you in? I tried calling you. Thurday night!

Mindy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! You are one of the funniest people I know!We miss you guys so much. Thank you for letting us come out and visit, we had so much fun! I can't wait to see you in October! We would love to come out again sometime, I'll see what I can do!