Saturday, August 16, 2008

Triple Dates are Great!!

So FOREVER now, Nate and I have been dying to go to this Restaurant in Down Town Phoenix called Pizzaria Bianco (It was recognized by the Oprah show as one of the best pizza places) Well anyways we made a date out of it. A triple date that is. It was so fun, and honestly if you ever plan on going here, going with six people is ideal. Each pizza has 6 slices and there are so many interesting pizza's you can order, so we wanted to try a bunch of flavors. Here is Nate and I and below is Lonnie and his date Kara.
I set Ryan and my friend Karen up, they hit it off pretty good!
Ryan taught her a few things. (If any of you know what they are doing you will think this picture is funny)
When we ordered all our different pizza's we asked our waiter the order that we should eat our pizza's in. The way Ryan phrased it was "Which pizza should be our climax"

So of course we had to have everyone make their "O" faces



Ok so after dinner we went to First Friday just around the block since after all it was the first friday of the month. While we were out and about we ran into the weirdest lady. (If you ever have been to first friday you probably know that there are weirdos all over the place) but this lady took the cake. I actually feel really bad for her. Basically she made this giant stuffed man, and 1) I think she thinks this guy is real. 2) I think this "guy" is her lover. I do know that his hair is real, she sewed it herself, but just watch the video, watch the way she looks at him, its really sad.

Here is the video, Sorry its filmed sideways. (how do I flip that)
After our crazy adventures downtown, we went back to ryan's and I don't remember why we started doing this, but it cracked me up and at the same time it was freaky looking. We all took turns holding feet. It actually is really painful to try this.

Isn't that freaky looking?


11 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i know cara! she is a cute girl. AND...i play toe wars all the time. it'l obviously like hand wars, but feetsies. just thought i'd share.

Aunt Tawnya said...

Regan,
I love that pizza restaurant!!! It is so good! Hope all is well. Are you going to the game in Provo???? See you soon.
Love you!

Aunt Tawnya said...

Hey,
I am not sure if it is sold out or not!!! Ask Kinzi...we got our tickets last week when they went on sale. Hope to see you in Provo!!!

The Mcclellan's said...

Regan you are so cute and I am jealous it looks like you are having so much fun. By the way I didn't make the dress I had a profession do it. But thanks for thinking I could do that. When are you coming out to visit?

Laura said...

Hurry and post the video of Tylie! I can't wait to see it!!

Laura said...

Hurry and post the video of Tylie! I can't wait to see it!!

Jake and Lynn said...

I want to try that pizza place...you're practically famous if Oprah talked about it and you ate there. The holding feet thing weirds me out....it's nuts. I hope you're doing well. I think I might be coming in october, let me know what you think of that?

Shums said...

i've been wanting to go there so bad ever since i saw it on oprah! i used to make sam hold my foot like that, except it was his hand and my foot... any way, which pizza has the best "climax" potential?????

Larvin and Ashley said...

I am so excited to see you and Nate in September!!

Chair Losee said...

Hey girl! Love looking at your blog, you stay in touch with a ton of people from high school. How are things going for you guy's? Your hair is way cute by the way!

Chair Losee said...

Hey girl! Love looking at your blog, you stay in touch with a ton of people from high school. How are things going for you guy's? Your hair is way cute by the way!