Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hey come see me!

I am not sure if any of you know this, but I have started selling those awesome Blush topless undershirts that Rachel owns. A while back, I saw on Sarah Clarkson's blog that her and some friends were doing this Little Boutique Sale this weekend. I was so bummed because I thought it would have been so fun to join in on, but I was going to be out of town in San Diego. Well, because of all these terrible fires, we are no longer going there this weekend. The good news is now I am joining in on this awesome Boutique Sale. I will be there Friday with the Blush topless undershirts. Come and see me. There will be a lot of other awesome stuff there too. If you don't know what undershirts I'm talking about, go to http://www.toplessundershirt.com/
Be there or Be Square...seriously!

7 comments:

Posey Cowart said...

okay, so I heard that you work at LA fitness! I go there and I was going to do a yoga class... but now I am not because I would be way to ashamed! LOL

Jake and Lynn said...

Regan...I know it sucks that we aren't going to hang out this weekend? Are you guys going to come up in dec. when they scheduled the game? We're doing okay, all we really had to endure was crazy falling ash and nasty smoke in our air. I'll call you and tell you about it. Good luck with your sale.

Brown Sugar said...

Regan!!!!!!!!! I did not know that you blogged(im not sure why I would.) I am totally linking you to my blog!!!

Lindsay(smart)Brown

laura said...

Hey I will be in town this weekend but with my Young Women. Let me know how the sale goes. I am going to start selling them aswell!

Unknown said...

Ok now I am really bummed b/c I really wanted to try them on when I was in AZ!! Dang it!! Maybe next time!! BTW I think you and Nate should come to Utah after Christmas and go sking or snowboarding, and if you don't want to then you can babysit Raylee with me (if Des and TC come) and if not, then we can go hang out!!

Aunt Tawnya said...

Regan,
I want to come to this Boutique!! I am going to try and make it. Maybe Vanessa will come with me. I was so bummed about the game, I was really looking forward to San Diego. Hope to see you soon.
Love you!

Cam and Mele said...

hey girl send everyone to my blog or copy and paste my post, I put up the pics of all of our booths:D I'm so glad we got to hang!!!