Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Saturday fun!


Since Laure, Lynn, and Kinzi were all in town last weekend, of course we had to all get together. We went to lunch at Saranos. Kinzi couldn't come to lunch, but she met up with us a little later that evening. In this first picture we have Marci, Laura (yes she died her hair so cute!), Lynn, me, and Heidi.
Kristen and Stacy got there shortly after the first picture, so I had to take one of them too!
Laura was sitting across from me just begging me to take more pictures of her hair. just kidding!
Me and Heidi

7 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Regan.....I had so much fun down in AZ...Man we all have so much fun together, I love all of us girls!!! Hope school is going well, are you still on the job hunt?

Marci said...

Regan why do I look so fat in this picture please find a way of cutting me out!

dan and ashley said...

was nate riding a bike down rural road on sat before the asu game???

laura said...

Oh ya! Please take more pictures of me! I hate my hair more each day, I need Carrie to fix it! It was fun haning out with the girls.

dan and ashley said...

it looked like him! i was going to be quite impressed if it was! maybe he parks at asu and then rides his bike around ?? stranger things have happened!! don't you miss those family bike rides we all used to do?

Marci said...

Thank you, if I find one I like I will send it!!

dan and ashley said...

you're funny- not as in OUR family's bike rides did you not go on family bike rides when you were little?? hey where does your friend Heidi work?