Saturday, October 27, 2007

Linda and q's halloween dinner

Talk about one crazy Halloween Dinner. Linda and Q invited us over to have a halloween dinner. A lot of the food was Halloween related as you can see in the pictures (eyeballs made of deviled eggs, a frozen green hand for ice, more eyeballs placed on skewers in our lemonade, and of course the cute cupcakes made by Heather and myself) After dinner we had a game of Fear Factor! This picture is of us after we had to race panty hose sacks filled with flour (this was discusting and we had so much flour stuck in our mouth and on our teeth eew) Loren and Langdon are just classic in these pics. I have to post more of these pics later when Ryan get's me his camera, he got some awesome shots!

Another contest was reaching in pumpkins filled with nastyness and finding gold coins


Here are some maggots we had to dig in

And Then we had to put our faces in "worms" and pickles to find plastic spiders and rats




Linda loved hitting the monster




eye balls





The back side of the deviled egg eyeballs

5 comments:

emmielou said...

you guys are so much fun, I loved the pics. I know we should do something this week. What is your week like? Any days you could do lunch or dinner?

laura said...

How fun! I am so sad I missed the excitment!

Unknown said...

Regan:
That looked like a blast!! Even though I would of totally lost at fear factor-weak stomach!! But it looks like a lot of fun!! Happy Halloween!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

How fun! I wish we could have been there! I can't wait to see your Halloween Costumes!

Stacy said...

Wow so cute. That looks like a really fun party. Linda and Q went all out!!!