Saturday, October 20, 2007

Talk about school pride!

So my dad's Homemade Higley High knight costume is complete. No this is not some Halloween thing like some of you may think, it is my dad's actual attire for the Higley high football games. The detailing is crazy. Check out those silver doc martins. The belt is a holster for his plastic sword. He cracks us up. Apparently at the games after a touchdown, the principle will have my dad jump on the go-cart and make circle around the track. He even goes to the other side and tries to trash talk with the other mascot. (They are all probably thinking, That kid is huge! why the heck is he not playing football) little do they know that kid is a man in his 50's. I just love the fact that my dad is the self proclaimed mascot!


16 comments:

Nina Olson said...

Regan!!!!!
What the hek girly, you look great!!

Miss ya,
Nina

Posey Cowart said...

HA!!!!! This is truly one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! WOW! classic! Thanks for making my day!

laura said...

Ha! I love Mr. Beatty! Why didn't he dress up as a tiger for Gilbert? That's not fair!

Carrie Loren Leah said...

Ok so the funny thing is, is thats totally Ryan in 30 yrs!! no doubt! haha oh i cant wait.

Shums said...

love it!!

Jake and Lynn said...

Go KNIGHTS!!!! I love it! And your Dad's school better love it! Your Dad's the best!

Stacy said...

Your dad is a riot. Do the students know it is your dad inside of the suit? He did a great job I can't believe he did this all by himself!!!

Jazz and Rod said...

Hello lady! I need your addy so I can mail you an INVITE!!!

Travis and Marie said...

you have such a gift for presenting things in a way that can make anyone's day go from poop to so fun...I love how you describe your dad and how the other team might think "this kid is huge"....I am still laughing!

Anonymous said...

-K- your dad cracks me up!:)
I was so sad I missed everyone the other weekend, I ended up have to take a later shift.....suck!

Riewerts' said...

Mr B Rules...

Unknown said...

Your dad cracks me up!! That is so funny, he did a great job on the costume!!

emmielou said...

Yes, this is truly amazing! He couldn't getting any better than this. I must admit I am jealous of his sewing abilities.

Travis and Marie said...

Regan...you used to teach yoga right? If I were going to buy a yoga video(s) for me to do at home (keep in mind I have zero experience in it) what would you recommend?

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Ha ha, your dad cracks me up! I'm so sad that our San Diego trip got canceled. Hopefully you can still come that first weekend in December. I miss you guys so much! You need to be done with school so you can come visit us!

Larvin and Ashley said...

I miss your dad!! Tell them hello and that I miss them. When are you coming to Utah you slacker?